Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thing 2

I created this blog a few months ago and never really went back to the site until this activity (23 things) came up. Now I'm looking forward to getting more involved with not only my blog, but also the blogs of others. I purchased a book about blogs, but haven't read passed the first few pages. Now I plan on reading at least enough to spruce up my blog and get everything I can out of it. What do I mean by that? I don't know. Right now it just sort of seems like a new journey.

4 comments:

JM said...

There are so many uses for blogs. Another resource on blogs is related to blogger. Consider BloggerHelp.
Happy journey!

Wendi Knape said...

Well, it's a good start. I'm about where you are and I'm sure there is still a lot to learn. John's right, happy writing!

Claire said...

I enjoyed reading your post.

Maitai

Claire said...

You sound well organized. I'm looking forward to reading the results of what you've learned.